Who We Are
Poultry and Allied Limited is a breeder and importer of Kuroiler FFG® chicks, a hardy multi-purpose breed originally from India but now domesticated in East Africa for over 10 years.
Our operation focuses on production and sale of Improved Kienyeji chicks and provision of skilled farmer support. We are certified importers and breeders of Kuroiler FFG® known for faster maturity, higher egg production and disease resistance as compared to the indigenous chicken. Our main production facilities in Musanda, along the Butere – Musanda – Ugunja road.
We leverage on technology, skilled expertise and operational efficiency to bring low and middle income consumers high quality products, conveniently.
We are guided by these Sustainable Development Goals:
- Goal 1: End Poverty – Improving the returns of smallholder farmers
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger – Improving production by smallholder farmers & access to safe, nutritious foods by low and middle income consumers
- Goal 3 – Good Health & Well-Being – especially for mother and child
- Goal 5: Gender Equality – Support women-led farmer cooperatives
- Goal 8: Decent work & Economic Growth – Sustainable economic growth through use of technology and innovative practices.
- Goal 17: Partnership Development – Strengthen the poultry value chain through strategic partnerships.